View Larger Map
Finally, a few shots of my apartment in Seattle. I bought this pied-a-terre loft just a year ago - it's small, but sweet. When I bought it, there was blue carpet, no kitchen, and wine glasses hung from the ceiling -- 'light' renovations were under way a few months after closing. As luck may have it, my very good friend Mark Klos introduced me to Darin who lives just two floors down - a furniture designer & builder who I enlisted to do the work - he did an excellent job. The highlights of the place are huge windows, a view of the space needle & Seattle Public Library (if you stand near the window and look to either side), superb location in downtown Seattle, groovy vintage stove (my first purchase on ebay!) and classic modern design building (1950's). Actually, the architect who designed the building also designed the space needle - how Seattle is that!


No comments:
Post a Comment