Hey Candace, this is Venkat from Seattle!! So funny to "search" for someone across the world and find their blog.Anyway, a friend of mine is headed to Australia and will be there for three weeks.I think she's going to be traveling around for a bit but I'd love to pass along your information. She's fun and loves to check out everything.My email is my first name at balasubramani dot com. Shoot me an email.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hey Candace, this is Venkat from Seattle!! So funny to "search" for someone across the world and find their blog.
Anyway, a friend of mine is headed to Australia and will be there for three weeks.
I think she's going to be traveling around for a bit but I'd love to pass along your information. She's fun and loves to check out everything.
My email is my first name at balasubramani dot com. Shoot me an email.
Post a Comment